Samsung’s Galaxy Note 2 will be available from Sunday at Samsung’s flagship store.
The sale is in advance of the official released this coming Monday.
Samsung’s flagship store in Westfield, Stratford City will give you first priority to purchase the latest 5.5-inch device in addition to several competitions where you could win a Galaxy Note 2 for free.
North American users will not see the Galaxy Note 2 for a further month until its release in November.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 features include:
- Network: 3G: HSPA+ 21Mbps (HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps); 4G LTE: 100Mbps/ 50Mbps
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Display: 5.5” HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: Main(Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI; Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI; Best Photo, Best Faces, Low light shot
- GPS: A-GPS; Glonass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE; USB 2.0 Host; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40; Wi-Fi Direct; mHL; NFC
- Memory: 16/32/64GB User memory + 2GB (RAM); microSD (up to 64GB)
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh